Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Telkom Wins4Dayz
- Yes, this Competition has been extended for a further 46 days, from 28 November to 13 January 2021 to allow participants the chance to win more cash and airtime prizes over the festive period.
Has this competition been extended?
- To enter dial *176# or http://telkomplus.co.za/
How do I enter the competition?
- If you no longer wish to participate in the free or VIP part of the competition dial *176# and go to “My Status” to opt-out.
- You can also opt out of content services via *176#
How do I opt-out of the competition?
- Yes. You can always opt-in again by dialing *176# . Any points you earned during a previous session will carry over to the new session.
Can I re-enter the competition after I have opted-out?
- You can check your balance at any time on the “My Status” section on *176# .
How do I check how many points I have?
- As a free player you can answer 10 questions per day. If you upgrade to the VIP level, you can answer an additional 5 questions each day for a total of 15 per day.
How many trivia questions can I answer each day?
- Free, Content & VIP players stand a chance to win R 2. 5 Million worth of airtime and weekly cash prizes.
- Players who subscribe to the VIP level stand to win one of 5 weekly cash prizes of R50 000 each or the grand prize of one of five weekly cash prizes of R100 000 each at the end of the competition.
- Disclaimer: We note that there is a typing error above. The weekly cash prizes are indeed R10 000 each, with there being 5 weekly prizes to the total value of R50 000. We apologise for any misunderstanding the error may have caused.
What prizes can I win?
- Prize winners will be contacted by an agent on behalf of Telkom via a phone call.
How will I be notified that I have won?
- In the case of the daily bundle prizes, winners will be chosen at random throughout the day. These prizes are awarded electronically in real time and winners will receive an SMS notification of the prize.
- In the case of the grand cash prize draws, winners will be contacted once the draws have been finalized.
- A list of winners (those who consented) will be updated and can be viewed on the Telkom Mobi website: http://telkomplus.co.za/
When will the winners be announced?
- Point are allocated for specific actions you take during the game according to the table below:
Action Points Awarded Register as new player 500 Upgrade to VIP 1000 Subscribe to a content service 1000 Correct trivia answer 100 Incorrect trivia answer 10 Successful charge for a content service 500
- VIP players will receive double points for each action they complete while subscribed to the VIP service.
How are points allocated?
- Winners are selected by a random draw engine from the list of qualified entrants. Each point that a player has counts as one entry into the draw(s) they qualify for.
How are winners selected?
- You can win more than once in the daily airtime draws. No restrictions apply to this prize category.
- You can only win one GRAND Prize and daily airtime winners are also eligible to win.
Can I win more than one prize?
- You can view these at http://telkomplus.co.za/Wins4Dayz/
Where can I view the terms and conditions for the campaign?
- Participation in the basic trivia game is free of charge.
- Subscription to the VIP level costs R1.00/day.
- Subscription to any of the promoted content services costs either R3.00/day.
How much does it cost to participate?
- You can subscribe to as many of the services as you like. Each service is charged for individually so please make sure you understand the charges associated with each service before you confirm the subscription.