TelkomPlus Standard Terms & Conditions
1. The provision of TelkomPlus is subject to Telkom’s Standard Terms and Conditions. Refer to the link below.
2. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of the TelkomPlus content service. By using the TelkomPlus services, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
3. Telkom in partnership with Akinga Vertical Service Provider shall offer Value Added Services with various content services, to Telkom Mobile Prepaid, Post-paid and Hybrid customers.
4. All Telkom Prepaid, Postpaid and Hybrid customers shall have access to the TelkomPlus content services.
5. A subscription fee of R3 a day and R5 a week is chargeable.
6. Telkom and Akinga reserves the right to change the subscription fees from time to time.
7. The TelkomPlus content shall be accessible through the following channels:
7.1 USSD by dialing *180# or *180*4#
7.2 Telkom APP – Register and login with a username and password.
7.3 Portal – Register and login with a username and password
8. Should you subscribe to the TelkomPlus content, for example Gaming, you must comply with the content rules as set out by the respective content service provider.
9. You will be able to unsubscribe or opt out to a service by sending the STOP keyword (found in the welcome SMS) to 179. Or via the USSD menu *179#. Alternatively contact Telkom support on 180.
10. Should you choose to opt out or unsubscribe, you will not be entitled to any refund.
11. Telkom may suspend your account or cancel your account at any time in its sole discretion.
12. Where Telkom elects to cancel your fully paid up services and you have not breached these terms and conditions, you will receive a refund of a pro rata amount of your payment, calculated by using any reasonable methodology.
13. Telkom may, from time to time vary the benefits associated with a subscription by posting a new subscription on TelkomPlus.
14. Where in Telkom’s reasonable discretion, the variation results in substantial loss of value or functionality, you shall have the right to cancel your subscription and will be eligible for a refund.
15. All amounts stated in these terms and conditions or on our website are stated inclusive of VAT.
16. If you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Telkom and Akinga reserves the rights to temporarily or permanently suspend your access to the content services.
17. Telkom reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
18. Telkom and its affiliates will not be responsible for any loss, liability, injury, expense or damage (whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential) of any nature, whether arising from negligence or any other cause, which is suffered by yourself in participation on the offer for content services.